Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to Synergix International!
Infilink Cat 8.1
Infilink Cat 8.1 is a next-generation of twisted-pair cabling specification which offers four times the bandwidth of Category 6A cabling and primarily intended to support 25GBASE-T / 40GBASE-T applications for short distances (up to 30 meters) with placing the focus on data center links, such as switch-to-server connections and supports ISO/IEC TR 11801-9901 Class I channel standard with considering:
1. Data Center / Server Rooms / Connection Between Switches
- Within the rack
- Server-to-switch connections within a row, such as end-of-row or middle-of-row architectures
- Neighboring racks, stranded ports
2. Small Enterprise LANs in Commercial Buildings
- Short-reach data networks that could use the 30 meter reach of 25/40GBASE-T in the future