Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector and Infrared Camera
Infrared for every day. SF6 gas detection when you need it.
Increase efficiency and save money with a top performing infrared camera that delivers pinpoint, state-of-the-art SF6 detection - conduct two critical functions with a single tool. Best of all, it’s affordable enough to own, so you can conduct infrared and gas inspections whenever and wherever you want without having to pay heavy rental charges or hire expensive contractors. Two tools in one. At a one of a kind price.
- SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
- GAS DETECTION - SF6 (Sulfur hexafluoride)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY (NETD) - ≤ 0.025 °C at 30 °C target temp (25 mK)
- RESOLUTION -
- 320 x 240 in both infrared and gas modes
- 640 x 480 with SuperResolution mode,only in infrared mode
What is SF6 gas and why do Utilities maintenance teams use it
- SF6, sulphur hexafluoride, is a greenhouse gas
- It’s also a great insulator in high voltage electrical equipment – reduces arc flash potential
- Insulates circuit breakers, transmission line switches and underground distribution switches in substation equipment with higher than 35,000 volts (with corresponding high current)
- This equipment is located outdoors in a substation environment
Common locations of SF6 gas leaks
- Transmission switches – can leak from the tips for the flanges, the assembly bolts, welds and pressure monitoring tubes.
- Circuit breaker - commonly leaks from the flange bolts or pressure monitoring tube
- Underground distribution device – commonly leaks from weld points at the bottom
- SF6 gas leak detector combined with Fluke’s top performing pistol grip infrared camera
- Detects and pinpoints the exact location of the SF6 leak–without shutting down equipment
- 320 x 240 resolution for gas and infrared images; SuperResolution increases to 640 x 480, only in infrared mode.
- Get in-focus images in both infrared and gas modes with a touch of a button with LaserSharp® Auto Focus
- Wirelessly connect your camera to the Fluke Connect® system to make faster decisions. Team members can see the same data and collaborate on identifying the problem or authorize work before you’ve left the inspection site.
- No need for pencil and notebook:
- IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system–captures digital images of equipment details, e.g. serial numbers and surrounding area conditions
- Record any additional notes with voice annotation and save them with the image
- Compatible with smart lenses that require no calibration when swapping them between compatible cameras
- Optimize images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with Smart-View® desktop software, included with your purchase
- Capture clear, accurate infrared images focused throughout the entire field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Small and lightweight, fits easily into your tool box.
Included with product:
- Thermal imager with adjustable hand strap
- AC charger/power supply with worldwide adapters for battery charging and AC operation
- Two smart lithium ion smart batteries and charging bay
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- 4 GB Micro SD Card
- HDMI eye piece
- Battery and battery charger for HDMI eye piece
- HDMI cable for eye piece
- 2x telephoto infrared lens
- Tripod holder accessory
- Rugged, hard carrying case